cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RajiSampath
Frequent Visitor

Filter Gallery Items based on another Gallery items

I have 2 Galleries A and B .

Gallery A has 1 to many relation ship with the items of Gallery B .

Can some one help me to load the items of gallery B based on items in Gallery A

7 REPLIES 7
CNT
Super User
Super User

@RajiSampath If your datasource is Dataverse you can set this in the Items property of Gallery2 to,

Gallery1.Selected.relatiohsipColumnName

If you need the exact formula, please provide me with the table and column names in the relationship.

RajiSampath
Frequent Visitor

Yes dataverse is my data source . Gallery A is a Customer Objective, So 1 Objective can many initiatives. So Gallery 2 is Initiatives table So for all the Customer Objectives loaded in A, Load the initiatives in Gallery B

@RajiSampath 

Set the Items property of Gallery2 to,

GalleryA.Selected.Initiatives

RajiSampath
Frequent Visitor

Yes dataverse. Gallery A is CustomerObjectives. Gallery B is Initiatives. One Objective can many Initiatives. So when i load Gallery B , i want to load initiatives for objectives loaded in Gallery A. For this purpose in the initiative table, i have create a many to one relationship to customer objective.

Thanks i tried the formula GalleryA.Selected.Initiatives, but the items aren't showing up in the gallery

@RajiSampath Could you share some screen shots with the dataverse relationship, galleries, formulas etc.,

RajiSampath
Frequent Visitor

The formula given above loads data for the 1st item in Gallery A alone. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,849)