Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robertjde
Helper V
Helper V

Filter Gallery by calender week

Hello everyone,

I would like to filter my gallery by a name (column title) and the current calendar week (column 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc.) from my SP list (BOS Tours).
I would like to use it to specify tours for a specific employee in the respective calendar week.
I visualize the current calendar week and the user name in a label.

How do I do it the smartest ???
Thanks for your support

tempsnip.png

3 REPLIES 3
AmeerJab
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hello,

If you specify the current week in a variable, and on the items for the gallery u can use Filter(dataset, week = variable value)

Hope this help,

Regards. 

v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Robertjde,

Could you please share a bit more about your need?

Based on the issue that you mentioned, do you want to filter gallery based on certain employee and week?

Since you said that you visualized the current calendar week and the user name in a label, I want to explain to you that you could not refer to the calendar week that you put within a Label. When we refer to a column name, we should refer to it directly rather than a string.

Besides, the filtered Gallery will display the whole record including all the fields within which means that visualizing the current calendar week in a Label does not make sense because the Gallery will display all the fields within.

As an alternative solution, you could specify the tour rather than the calendar week in a Label by setting the Items property of the Gallery as below:

Filter('BOS Tours',Title.DisplayName=Label1.Text,1=Label12.Text)

Hope my explanation makes sense.

Best Regards,
Qi

@v-qiaqi-msft 

yes, i want to filter gallery based on certain employee and week

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (4,796)