cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MJE
Frequent Visitor

Filter Gallery with different options of dropdowns to selected (Datasource > 2000)

Hi

I hope someone can help me

I want to know how can I filter a gallery with several dropdowns to choose (o not).

I mean: I want to give the user of the APP the possibility of choose between 13 dropdowns: 2 of them are no optional (needed) and the rest (11) can be selected o not by the user.

what formulas must I write in Items of the Gallery?

I've tried different options, including:

Filter(DataSource; Item1=dd1.selected.result; item 2= dd2.selected.result; Starswith(Item3, VItem3(selectedfromdropdownitem3))... but this formula only works if there's anything selected in the dropdown3 and more.

The gallery has a Datasource from a Sharepoint list of about 100.000 registers, so I can't filter using the function IF (not delegable)

I hope someone could helps me, cause I'm really lost

Thank you very much

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
RezaDorrani
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @MJE 

Check this video on filtering gallery with multiple conditions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dSk5iOgT68

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks,
Reza Dorrani, MVP
YouTube
Twitter

View solution in original post

RezaDorrani
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Glad to hear that!

5 REPLIES 5
RezaDorrani
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @MJE 

Check this video on filtering gallery with multiple conditions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dSk5iOgT68

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks,
Reza Dorrani, MVP
YouTube
Twitter

MJE
Frequent Visitor

Thank you very much Reza for your soon answer. I've watched this video and learned how to do what I wanted

RezaDorrani
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Glad to hear that!

MJE
Frequent Visitor

Hi Reza, I've made the filters of all the Items I wanted and even I've added a Searchbox (a Text Input that filters the gallery by searching the word I write in this Searchbox in different columns of the Data Source, with the function Search)

Everything works great (again thanks for your answer), but now I wonder if it's possible to write two o more words in this SearchBox, searching every word sepparately in those different columns.  It's this possible? How can I sepparate this words in the SearchBox?

If this is not possible, can I put two Search Funcions with the same Origen, one after the other? How?

Thanks in advance

MJE
Frequent Visitor

I've just found out he solution to my new cuestion¡¡¡¡

😊

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (31,143)