cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
esleonardo
Regular Visitor

Filter Items that due this month and due next month

Hi! I am new in power apps and here in the community. I'm currently building a monitoring app and need your help to filter or list my items that due this month and due next month.

First it will count all items that due this month and when I click the card where the count was, it will display a new screen with the list of items that due this month. 

This will also do for the next month.

Kindly see attached sample table for reference.

Thank you so much!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Ramole
Super User
Super User

Hi @esleonardo 
You can use something like by adding slider 

Filter(
    YourDataSource,Status.Value = "Open", 'Date due' < Today() && 
   'Date due' >= DateAdd(
        Today(),
       - Slider.Value
    )
)

Set slider see screenshot

Capture1.PNG

This post explains in to details check it out also is delegable http://powerappsguide.com/blog/post/filter-records-by-specific-date-todays-date-or-range-of-dates  

Thank you
If this post helps, then Click on the Thumbs Up below. and Accept it as the solution . to help others find helpful.

Hi @Ramole , Thank you for the suggestion and link provided. But, I want to make it simple. For example, I will add a text label that will have a count of all items that due this month when OnSelect. I will falls under a rectangle shape which is clickable. When I click the shape it will go to new screen which will display all items that due this month. 
Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,497)