cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Filter More than 2000 Image Files

I am trying to filter an SP document library. Even will all the below, the filter is only returning the first 2000 files. Can any provide assistance? For most members I can see everything through year 2019/20. However, many do not show 2020 document that I know are in the library. The only change I made to my original configuration was to add the Warren Belz's formula in the screen OnVisible and changed the collection name to the formula collection.

Screen 1: OnVisible -  

ClearCollect(
       CQImageColA,
       Sort(
             'UploadedCerts&Quals',
             ID
       )
);

ClearCollect(
       CQImageColB,
       Sort(
             'UploadedCerts&Quals',
             ID,
             Descending
)
);

ClearCollect(
       CQImageCollection,
       CQImageColA,
       Filter(
            CQImageColB,
            !(ID)
       )
);

Clear(CQImageColA);
Clear(CQImageColB)

Gallery 1: Items -
Filter(ForAll(Distinct(MemberCertificationandQualificationCollection,CQTitle),LookUp(Sort(Filter(MemberCertsandQualsList,(DteofCQ>=DatePicker1.SelectedDate)&&(DteofCQ<=DatePicker2.SelectedDate)&&FullNm=ECMemberSearchDD.Selected.FullNm),DteofCQ,Descending),CQTitle=Result)),!IsBlank(CQTitle))

Image Control (In Gallery 1): Image -

First(Filter(CQImageCollection,Name=ThisItem.CQYr&" "&ThisItem.Title&" "&ThisItem.CQTitle&" "&ThisItem.FrstNm&" "&ThisItem.LstNm&" "&ThisItem.AcrdtnAgncy)).'{Link}' & First(Filter(CQImageCollection,Name=ThisItem.CQYr&" "&ThisItem.Title&" "&ThisItem.CQTitle&" "&ThisItem.FrstNm&" "&ThisItem.LstNm)).'{Link}'

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Problem solved.

I missed the following in the formula.

ClearCollect(
       CQImageCollection,
       CQImageColA,
       Filter(
            CQImageColB,
            !(ID in CQImageColA.ID)
       )
);

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Hi you are on the correct path.

I actually have a process I have tested on as many as 91,000 Records form SharePoint and it works great.

While many notes out here say to do a clear collect on the ID and nest them all, I have found many issues with tis process.

SharePoint:

I setup a field in SharePoint called "ripcord" I put an "A" in the first 1998 Records, then a "B" in the next 1998, and a "C" in the next 1998, etc... (you can go to around 51,000 with this process A-Z, then start with A1, B1, C1 and so on ....

Now in the AppLoad do a clear collect in Con current and filter all on the "ripcord" field

Once this is done you have that data in separate datasets in memory, then you just add them all together in one dataset

Then filter on the dataset in memory. update to the SharePoint data as needed

How do you post-populate data into a 'new' column (titled whatever) for the first 1999, then the next 1999, and so on?

Problem solved.

I missed the following in the formula.

ClearCollect(
       CQImageCollection,
       CQImageColA,
       Filter(
            CQImageColB,
            !(ID in CQImageColA.ID)
       )
);

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,257)