cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper III
Helper III

Filter Quert in List Records not workin for Lookup fields

Hi PowerUsers,

I am trying to list/get records from CDS "Leave Request" entity on the basis of a WorkerID.
WorkerId is a lookup field in "Leave Request" entity, making relation with "Worker" entity.

When i am applying the below filter query in List records action of CDS i'm getting the following error.

Screenshot_1.png

ERROR:

A binary operator with incompatible types was detected.
Found operand types 'Microsoft.Dynamics.CRM.cdm_worker' and 'Edm.Guid' for operator kind 'Equal'

I have tried passing the GUID without qoutes around it as well but still same issue.

Basically anydata type i am putting against the lookup column it is returning me the same error.
What datatype should be put againts lookup field to fetch data ?

Looking forward to swift and helpful response.
Regards,
Ali Nawaz
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User III
Super User III

@Ali_Nawaz 

You might want to consider posting this in the Flow Community as well.  They can teach you how to create an ODATA query over there.  IMHO, this is more of a Flow question than a PowerApps question and I feel like you'll get a quicker reponse over there.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

@Ali_Nawaz 

You might want to consider posting this in the Flow Community as well.  They can teach you how to create an ODATA query over there.  IMHO, this is more of a Flow question than a PowerApps question and I feel like you'll get a quicker reponse over there.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (76,939)