cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Filter Sharepoint Lookup field

Hi Everyone,

I had a simple sharepoint list with three columns - Job Name, Job Created Date and Job Status (this is a lookup to another list which contains values New, In Progress and Completed). In the powerapps FilterScreen, I show the list of Job Statuses in a FilterByGallery. When user click on a Status, it shows the selected status on the BrowseScreen. The OnSelect formula: 

If(Status="New",Navigate(BrowseScreen,ScreenTransition.Fade,{Job_Status:"New"}),If(Status="In Progress",Navigate(BrowseScreen1,ScreenTransition.Fade,{Job_Status:"In Progress"}),If(Status="Completed",Navigate(BrowseScreen1,ScreenTransition.Fade,{Job_Status:"Completed"}))))))

In the BrowseScreen, I have the code to filter for the selected status from the FilterScreen. The items formula is like so:

Filter(TEST_NEW_APP, Job_Status = Title2.Selected.Status) 

However, nothing is showing in the BrowseScreen.  Please help on configuring my formula to show the items for the selected status. 

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

After many trial and error, the following formula on the BrowseSceen seems to work:

Filter(TEST_NEW_APP,Job_Status.Value=FilterByGallery.Selected.Status)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

After many trial and error, the following formula on the BrowseSceen seems to work:

Filter(TEST_NEW_APP,Job_Status.Value=FilterByGallery.Selected.Status)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,499)