cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
bmarcowka Helper I
Helper I

Filter Status = "Active"

I am trying to filter a datasource with over 50K records and only want to display the records that have a Status = "Active".  

Where int the items data would I select from the below? 

SortByColumns(Search('[dbo].[CRMCASE]', TextSearchBox1.Text, "ACCTNO","ADDRESS1","CASECATEGORY","CASENO","CASETOPIC","DRIVER"), "CREATEDON", If(SortDescending1, Descending, Ascending)))

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Filter Status = "Active"

I assume you want to continue to use the search box but filter the results to the Active records:

You could try this:

SortByColumns(Filter(
Search('[dbo].[CRMCASE]', TextSearchBox1.Text, "ACCTNO","ADDRESS1","CASECATEGORY","CASENO","CASETOPIC","DRIVER"), 'Status' = "Active"), 
"CREATEDON", If(SortDescending1, Descending, Ascending)))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

I assume you want to continue to use the search box but filter the results to the Active records:

You could try this:

SortByColumns(Filter(
Search('[dbo].[CRMCASE]', TextSearchBox1.Text, "ACCTNO","ADDRESS1","CASECATEGORY","CASENO","CASETOPIC","DRIVER"), 'Status' = "Active"), 
"CREATEDON", If(SortDescending1, Descending, Ascending)))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

bmarcowka Helper I
Helper I

Worked perfectly.  You available for contract work?  😉

Super User
Super User

I am glad it worked for you. I am not a consultant (just a corporate cube jocky) but if you are looking for a consultant to help you out with a project I would recommend reaching out to the good folks at PowerApps911.com ( @Shanescows ). 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,056)