Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nithishguptak
Helper II
Helper II

Filter all values of a gallery

Hello all,

So I have been trying to filter a gallery based on textbox. So it works for other filters,, but I do I show all the rows if I select All ?powerapps1.PNGpowerapps2.PNG 

Thank you for your time

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
One
Super User
Super User

Hello @nithishguptak ,

I am not sure if I am correctly understanding what you are looking for, but it looks like you want the gallery to default to showing all records if status doesn't equal StatusValue. in which case you will want something similar to the following:

If(!IsBlank(StatusValue),Filter('YourListName','ColumnName' = StatusValue), 'YourListName')

This will show records where StatusValue equals Status if StatusValue is not blank, otherwise it will show all the records.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please click "Accept as Solution" if this post answered your question so that it is helpful for people having similar questions. If you found this post helpful smack that Thumbs up button !!! Thanks !!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
One
Super User
Super User

Hello @nithishguptak ,

I am not sure if I am correctly understanding what you are looking for, but it looks like you want the gallery to default to showing all records if status doesn't equal StatusValue. in which case you will want something similar to the following:

If(!IsBlank(StatusValue),Filter('YourListName','ColumnName' = StatusValue), 'YourListName')

This will show records where StatusValue equals Status if StatusValue is not blank, otherwise it will show all the records.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please click "Accept as Solution" if this post answered your question so that it is helpful for people having similar questions. If you found this post helpful smack that Thumbs up button !!! Thanks !!

nithishguptak
Helper II
Helper II

@One you are such a saviour

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (1,639)