cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter and Sort Gallery by two column

Hi guys,

I am using sharepoint as my database. I have one column which is a choice column to show priority. Another column is the time that they update records, which use formula Now() . 

So, every row has at lease two columns showing the priority(choice column), and time(text column using Now() formula). 

Question1: how can I sort both two columns, let the gallery show priority column which is "Urgent" on the top, the rest of them are sorted by time column?

Question 2: I found Now() formula would output different format between phone and laptop, if I output it in laptop, the format would be like this 2/20/2020 4:52 PM, but if I output it in phone, the output would be like this February 20, 2020 4:33 PM. It also confuse my sorting when I use sort by A to Z or Z to A, can anybody help me to unify the format? 

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

@JoeQ

SortByColumns(
    Filter(
        your_datasource_name,
        Status = "Urgent"
    ),
    "SortColumnName1",
    Ascending,
    "SortColumnName2",
    Ascending
)

Text(Now(), "mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm AM/PM")

—-
Please Accept as Solution if this post answered your question so others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,445)