cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Filter by multiple buttons

This is probably super easy but.... I am trying to filter a gallery based on 2 variables set by 2 buttons. I also want to sort by date.

Datasource: Sharepoint List called: DYW_Coverage_Cal

Variable1: NotCoveredFlag True/False

Variable2: ShowAllRecords: 0/1

SortByColumns( If(ShowAllRecords=0, Filter(DYW_Coverage_Cal,'Start Time'>=Today()),DYW_Coverage_Cal); If(NotCoveredFlag=true, Filter(DYW_Coverage_Cal,Coverage_Status.Value="Not-Covered"),Filter(DYW_Coverage_Cal,Coverage_Status.Value="Covered")), ,'Start Time', Ascending)

Thanks! Shawn

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Filter by multiple buttons

-- SORRY FOR FORMATTING ISSUES ABOVE -- This is probably super easy but....  I am trying to filter a gallery based on 2 variables set by 2 buttons. I also want to sort by date:  Datasource: Sharepoint List called: DYW_Coverage_Cal Variable1: NotCoveredFlag True/False Variable2: ShowAllRecords: 0/1 SortByColumns( If(ShowAllRecords=0, Filter(DYW_Coverage_Cal,'Start Time'>=Today()),DYW_Coverage_Cal); If(NotCoveredFlag=true, Filter(DYW_Coverage_Cal,Coverage_Status.Value="Not-Covered"),Filter(DYW_Coverage_Cal,Coverage_Status.Value="Covered")), ,'Start Time', Ascending) Thanks! Shawn
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Slloyd ,

Could you please explain in detail that what is the conditions and the corresponding results of this formula?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the reply. This PowerApp is using a SharePoint Calendar as its data source.

1. By default the gallery should only show records who's "Start Time" field is >= to today. 

2. The first button should toggle off the above filter and show all records. This button uses "OnSelect" to set a variable called "ShowAllRecords" 0/1. 

3. The second button sets the variable "NotCoveredFlag" = true/false, which toggles to only show records that are "Not-Covered". It uses the column "Coverage_Status" which has a choice of "Covered" or "Not-Covered". 

The formula I posted above goes in the "Items" property for the gallery. I would like the 2 buttons / filters to work independently of each other. 

Hope that all makes sense. 

Thanks,

Shawn

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,468)