cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Filter different conditions

I´m working in a double filter app, the first one has to filtrate a number from a column on excel and the second one a date also from excel, but this second one throws me an error which is the next:

La operación solicitada no es válida.
Respuesta del servidor: Error de Tabla1: La cláusula de filtro no es válida: no se admite la operación. Actualmente, solo se admiten los valores únicos "eq", "ne", "contains", "startswith" o "endswith" .
clientRequestId: 60ade09f-2be4-4647-9997-3aa2de038c29.

ccastanos_0-1619637001487.png

Thats a pic of how im doing my app, thanks for helping...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rubin_boer
Super User
Super User

hi @Anonymous i opted to have the datepicker's value formatted to text Filter(table1,YourNewColumn = Text(datetimepicker.selecteddate,"dd/mm/yyyy")) to allow for that text comparison.  you can also do Filter(table1,DateValue(YourNewColumn,"en-US") = datetimepicker.selecteddate) where your language codes are the same.

hey there if you liked the post give it a thumbs up, and if it solved your question please accept it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
rubin_boer
Super User
Super User

hi @Anonymous please check if there is any data in your date column, if not add a column to your excel table =TEXT([@YourDateColumn],"dd/mm/yyyy") and make sure the column is a text and not date column.

do the filter using your new colum remember its text now so something like Filter(table1,YourNewColumn = Text(datetimepicker.selecteddate,"dd/mm/yyyy"))

hope this helps

hey there if you liked the post give it a thumbs up, and if it solved your question please accept it as a solution.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Almost!

Theres still a problem in the filter, but at least I created a new column in text format and now I can call my date as a text, but cant convert it into date again to match with my datepicker2.selecteddate

Any idea? Pls

😞

rubin_boer
Super User
Super User

hi @Anonymous i opted to have the datepicker's value formatted to text Filter(table1,YourNewColumn = Text(datetimepicker.selecteddate,"dd/mm/yyyy")) to allow for that text comparison.  you can also do Filter(table1,DateValue(YourNewColumn,"en-US") = datetimepicker.selecteddate) where your language codes are the same.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for the delay... I opted to left that idea because of that comparision, but I had to use it again, so I saw again your comment and yeah... It was just what I need! Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,014)