cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex_Alcolea
Advocate I
Advocate I

Filter() disappears with values ​​that should be shown.

When I use the Filter() function so that only values ​​that are different from zero are displayed in the graph, it disappears with values ​​that should be displayed. Note that the function disappears with the month of January and May completely even with non-zero values ​​in them. I would like to know if there is any way for this not to happen?

Chart before applying Filter()Chart before applying Filter()

Image20210830110358.png

Chart after applying the Filter()Chart after applying the Filter()

8 REPLIES 8
Nogueira1306
Super User
Super User

Hey! Please show me the filter

If you need additional help please tag me in your reply and please like my reply.
If my reply provided you with a solution, pleased mark it as a solution ✔️!

Best regards,
Gonçalo Nogueira

Check my LinkedIn!

Hi Gonçalo, how are you?
I'll send the formula that I'm using to filter attached.

Image20210830120131.png

Just to let you know, I never used graphics.

But, try this: 

Filter(Table1, Gains <> 0, GainsTwo <> 0)

If you need additional help please tag me in your reply and please like my reply.
If my reply provided you with a solution, pleased mark it as a solution ✔️!

Best regards,
Gonçalo Nogueira

Check my LinkedIn!

@Alex_Alcolea ,

It's not clear if you want to filter if both values are not 0 or only when one of them.

Anyway here is my solution in both cases:

1. if both values are not 0:

Filter(Table1, Gains && GainsTwo)

2. one is not 0:

Filter(Table1, Gains || GainsTwo)

Sanatate multa !

Hope it helps !

My chart looks like this:

Chart before applying Filter()Chart before applying Filter()

I'm applying this filter because I don't want any values ​​(Gains and GainsTwo) to show the value of zero: 

Image20210830120131.png

My chart after applying this formula looks like this:

Chart after applying the Filter()Chart after applying the Filter()

But actually I wanted my chart to be displayed like this:

How do I want the graph to be displayed. (I edited the image to illustrate how I want the final result to look)How do I want the graph to be displayed. (I edited the image to illustrate how I want the final result to look)

@Alex_Alcolea ,

I'm confused ... Have you tried @Nogueira1306 or my formula (both are different from what you tried ) ?

Yes, I've already tested all the formulas I was given and unfortunately none of them gave the result I needed. 😕

When I put the formulas that you both gave to me, these formulas indeed remove the 0 months, but it also removes some random values of my chart, so I got a little bit confused about it, does someone have something more to tell about that? 

Note that in January there are 2 values, one is zero and the other with a value of 150, what I want is that when I apply the filter it just hides the zero value, and the value of 150 will continue to be displayed correctly in January. 

graphicexplicativo.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (3,279)