cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NickiPT
Helper I
Helper I

Filter gallery based on count of items for specific user

I am creating a telework application app where employees should not have more than one approved agreement. For business reasons we do not want to automate the cancellation of an older approved request - we need the user or their management chain to manually cancel it and provide a reason. So I would like to create a gallery that can show the names of employees who have more than one approved agreement so management knows they need to take action.

What would be the best way to create a gallery view like this? 

2 REPLIES 2
Drrickryp
Super User
Super User

@NickiPT 

Can you post a screenshot of the data source for your gallery?  You can black out the names if you wish.

NickiPT
Helper I
Helper I

Thanks for responding! Unfortunately I can’t add a screenshot because I can’t login to this site from my work computer so I’m logged in here with my personal phone.

My data source is a SharePoint list, let’s call it Telework. The field with the employee name is called Employee and it’s a single selection people picker field. As multiple people can potentially have the same name, I would filter based on the Employee.Email value. Then there’s the RequestStatus field which is text field. If an agreement is approved the RequestStatus value is “Approved”. I hope that helps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (6,864)