cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter in Radio Button using a DataCardValue and database (sharepoint)

Hi guys,

I need help 😞 

In my app i have a database to return values in a sharepoint list (form), like a picture:

RafaelISCTEEP97_2-1647026183400.png

if in my app i put 127896 (in field Equipamento) returns EQU-INTERR (in field Tipo do Objeto), like in database.

RafaelISCTEEP97_3-1647026265278.png

Equipamento is DataCardValue3 and Tipo do Objeto is DataCardValue5

Follow the Default in field Tipo do Objeto: LookUp('EQUIPAMENTOS - SE BAURU';Title=DataCardValue3.Text;'Tipo de objeto')

Okay the app its work 🙂

Now i gonna filter 2 radio buttons (Parte do Objeto and Tipo do Defeito) with the field Tipo do Objeto

Onchange DataCardValue5 is: 

Set(teste; Switch(DataCardValue5.Text;"EQU-TRCORR";["COMPONENTE CAPACITIVO";"INDICADOR DE NÍVEL DE ÓLEO";"DISPOSITIVO DE DRENAGEM DE ÓLEO";"NÍVEL DE ÓLEO ANORMAL";"PONTO QUENTE";"RÚIDO ANORMAL"];"EQU-INTERR";["CÂMARA DE EXTINÇÃO";"GÁS SF6";"ÓLEO ISOLANTE";"PERDA DE PRESSÃO";"VAZAMENTO";"BAIXO NÍVEL DE ÓLEO"]))

Items in Parte do Objeto

Filter(["COMPONENTE CAPACITIVO";"INDICADOR DE NÍVEL DE ÓLEO";"DISPOSITIVO DE DRENAGEM DE ÓLEO";"ISOLADOR";"CONEXÃO DE ATERRAMENTO";"SISTEMA DE ACIONAMENTO ELÉTRICO";"ACIONAMENTO MECÂNICO";"CÂMARA DE EXTINÇÃO";"GÁS SF6";"ÓLEO ISOLANTE"];Value in teste)

Items in Tipo do Defeito

Filter(["NÍVEL DE ÓLEO ANORMAL";"PONTO QUENTE";"RÚIDO ANORMAL";"PERDA DE ÓLEO";"OPERAÇÃO INCOMPLETA";"PERDA DE ISOLAMENTO";"RESISTÊNCIA DE CONTATO ALTA";"PERDA DE PRESSÃO";"VAZAMENTO";"BAIXO NÍVEL DE ÓLEO"];Value in teste)

But doesnt work =/

RafaelISCTEEP97_4-1647026897395.png

The app dont show the radio buttom options......

I need help guys, thanks for the attention!

6 REPLIES 6
gabibalaban
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@RafaelISCTEEP97
From what I see in teste definition you have to use: Value in teste.Value

Hope it helps !

Doesnt work =/

when i use TextInput its work...

but in a datacard fiel dont

When i write the option, like: EQU-INTERR

the radio buttons appears....

but to app, the field is filled automatically!!

someone?

up

up

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,272)