Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sr12
Helper III
Helper III

Filter records by current user

Hello,

I'm trying to filter gallery records by logged in users. In a way that each user will find the records that he/she created. How do i write this function?

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Nogueira1306
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey! Remove the "lower part"

If u do need that (that you dont), write: Lower('Table1'.'Created by'.Email)

If you need additional help please tag me in your reply and please like my reply.
If my reply provided you with a solution, pleased mark it as a solution ✔️!

Best regards,
Gonçalo Nogueira

Check my LinkedIn!

PG_WorXz10
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @sr12 ,

Please use the below formula and update your createdby field name in the formula. 

Filter(ProjectMasterData,Lower(ThisRecord.'Erstellt von'.Email) = Lower(User().Email))

Warning this function is non delegable. Please check the data limit is less than 2000. 

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

If this post was helpful or you need more help please consider giving Thumbs Up and Tag me in your reply I'll be happy to help. If this post helped you solve your issue please click Accept as solution and provide Thumbs Up. This will help others find it more readily.

Hi @sr12 

Did you made any progress in this issue. Let me know if any help required I'll be happy to help. 

If this post was helpful or you need more help please consider giving Thumbs Up and Tag me in your reply I'll be happy to help. If this post helped you solve your issue please click Accept as solution and provide Thumbs Up. This will help others find it more readily.

Hi @PG_WorXz10,

Yes I figured it out! But currently I'm stuck at something else (latest post) if you can help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,825)