cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Andrew260z1
Helper I
Helper I

Filter statement missing records in gallery

Hi community,

 

I'm struggling to see what is causing some records to be filtered out of a gallery based on this filter:

I have a compound IF statement depending on if the user is searching on each combobox selected item, if I remove the OBNumbersearch from the statement I will see all the items but as soon as I put it back into the statement it drops some rows and I can't tell what type of data it is removing either.. so if the OBNumberSearch.Text is blank and nothing is selected I get 424 items, but the total is 487. 

 

SortByColumns(Filter('Tracking List',(OBNumberSearch.Text in 'OB NUMBER'),If(FromTerm,ComboBox_From.Selected.Title in FROM,true) && If(ToTerm,ComboBox_To.Selected.Title in TO,true) && If(SegTerm,ComboBox_Segment.Selected.Title in SEGMENT,true) && If(StatusTerm,Dropdown_Status.Selected.Value in 'Freight Status',true)),"Date_x0020_of_x0020_Request_x002",Descending)

 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have found the issue, any OBNumber that is blank is being filtered out. 

 

In this scenario all items will have OBNumbers so that is going to be rectified when the application launches

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hey @Andrew260z1 

 

Are you getting any warning for delegation? What is the data source that is been used in this case?
 
Can you try to update a setting:
App Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Data Row for Non-Delegable queries -> 2000. 
This is set to 500 by default.
 
Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

unfortuantlely its not that reason, I've already set the row limit to 2000 and the item count is correct if I remove the OBNumberText search. I think it might be finding a blank OBNumber or something?

I have found the issue, any OBNumber that is blank is being filtered out. 

 

In this scenario all items will have OBNumbers so that is going to be rectified when the application launches

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Carousel April Dunnam Updated 768x460.jpg

Urdu Hindi D365 Bootcamp

Dont miss our very own April Dunnam’s The Developer Guide to the Galaxy! Find out what the Power Platform has to offer for the traditional developer.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,044)