Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Filter table based on date range from two SharePoint lists

@ttaylor 

If I understand correctly you are trying to join together 3 tables now by using Sharepoint lookup columns?  I must admit I am getting confused and I am having trouble picturing exactly what you require because there are so many columns to keep track of.

My suggestion is to post a simplified example that someone can replicate.  For each table give the column names and some sample data.  Then also show another table with the result you want to see.  Being able to see all of the pieces visually makes it way easier for us to understand.  Here's an example of what I mean: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-PowerApps-Formerly/Problem-with-lookup-fields-SQL-Serve...

You could do this as a new post or a continuation of this post.  It's your choice.  I really want to see you succeed but I feel that more info is needed Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

I confused myself! 

Your Clear Collection formula worked!!.

I just needed to walk away from the computer for awhle. When I came back and looked at it again, I knew exactly what I had done. 

Thank you for all your help!!

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

@ttaylor
Sometimes putting the problem aside and coming back later makes all the difference. I’m really glad you were able to figure this one out!

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (13,154)