cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alockar2
Regular Visitor

Filter will not filtering properly with Sharepoint list boolean value

Hi, I have something of an odd situation. I'm trying to setup my BrowserGallerie's Data Filter so that it is delegated. I have a Yes/No (boolean value) item in a sharepoint list (Task Completed) that I am trying to filter on. However, when using the only delegation method, according to this list: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/tutorials/delegation-list/, I have available to me (=) it isn't working.

For example. I have a view where I want to see recently completed tasks so for the filter part I am trying to use Filter('Task List', Task_x0020_Completed = true) however it does not show tasks that are completed but rather only those that are not completed. It seems to only provide results that are false rather than true and I can't seem to figure out why. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

12 REPLIES 12
BenStegink
Frequent Visitor

I have the same issue with true/false and 1/0 and the filter not working or working accordingly.  While using a collection does work, I don't consider this as a solution so much as a workaround to the real issue.  This definitely still needs to be fixed.  I can't believe it's more than a year after the issue was first reported and it remains an issue.

CalvinHew
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue. When using Filter(SP list, field=true), and SP column is yes/no, the filter does not work.

Using field=0 or 1 does not work too.

Using a 1/0 works in my case too. Otherwise I'd be stuck. I hope there is a fix coming that enables filter to work with columns containing boolean values.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (2,500)