cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nikhil2
Level 8

Re: Filtering BrowseGallery

Hello,

Seem like i have the same problem with the Dropdown filter, I have Search which is defined from powerapp that works fine.But i have added the new dropdown control from controls to filter the gallery column status.

1. Gallery is called default browsegallery1

2. Status column is fetching the data from sharepoint list as "Open", "Pending", "Approved"(This will work when user inputs the data from the normal dropdown list from sharepoint to Powerapps) in powerapps i have defined the for subtitle3 text to "status.value".

3. Now i need to filter the gallery using dropdown when user selects the status accordingly with all other details in the gallery columns.

Date Filter:

1. Same goes with the datefilter when user selects startdate and enddate later when user clicks on apply button the gallery suppose to filter the date submitted column.

2. Date column uses the formula as Thisitem.created.

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

Thanks in advance and Appreciated it !

Thanks and Regards,

Nikhil

JRaasumaa
Level 10

@Nikhil2 wrote:

Hello,

Seem like i have the same problem with the Dropdown filter, I have Search which is defined from powerapp that works fine.But i have added the new dropdown control from controls to filter the gallery column status.

1. Gallery is called default browsegallery1

2. Status column is fetching the data from sharepoint list as "Open", "Pending", "Approved"(This will work when user inputs the data from the normal dropdown list from sharepoint to Powerapps) in powerapps i have defined the for subtitle3 text to "status.value".

3. Now i need to filter the gallery using dropdown when user selects the status accordingly with all other details in the gallery columns.

Date Filter:

1. Same goes with the datefilter when user selects startdate and enddate later when user clicks on apply button the gallery suppose to filter the date submitted column.

2. Date column uses the formula as Thisitem.created.

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

Thanks in advance and Appreciated it !

Thanks and Regards,

Nikhil

Please refer to my response marked as solution.

Filter(QuoteNumber, Status = "Active" || Status = "Closed" || Status = "Pending", Year = 2017)

You can filter based on multiple criteria with a comma, meaning you can filter by dates, status, dropdown, whatever you wish, just add a conditional statement to your filter criteria.

Nikhil2
Level 8

Hello,

Thank you for the quick reply, well i am new to this powerapp platform. And yes, i have gone through your post before and tried with different ways but could not establish. Perhaps if you have sight on below screen shot you might provide me an input.

And i dont could able to view the list of option from the status on dropdown menu.

Capture2.PNG

Nikhil2
Level 8

Sorry i forgot to define a little but, i am using that formula under dropdown functions.

item = Filter(BrowseGallery1.AllItems, Status.Value = "Approved", Status.Value = "Open", Status.Value = "Pending").

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,655)