cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper III
Helper III

Filtering a Gallery

I have two Galleries on my page and one filters the other based on the selected Item.  This works.

I also filter my Second Gallery based on a Hard-Coded Value.   Now I want to also allow the Users to search through that gallery from a text box.  I would like the results from the first two filters to allow values to show and then do a secondary filter as the user types is this possible?

Here is what I have so far Filter(Assets,AssetType.Value= 'Filter Gallery'.Selected.Title, Disposed.Value= "No") 

I want to add something like    AssetTag=TextSearchBox1.Text ...but when I do that the items blank out completely.

Please help.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@jkeckard007 

Try 

StartsWith(  AssetTag,TextSearchBox1.Text)

View solution in original post

Where in my string do I add that I tried that before but I think I got the () in the wrong place.

Thanks for your quick response.

Jennifer

3 REPLIES 3
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@jkeckard007 

Try 

StartsWith(  AssetTag,TextSearchBox1.Text)

Where in my string do I add that I tried that before but I think I got the () in the wrong place.

Thanks for your quick response.

Jennifer

@jkeckard007 

Filter(Assets,AssetType.Value= 'Filter Gallery'.Selected.Title, Disposed.Value= "No",StartsWith( AssetTag,TextSearchBox1.Text))

this will do an AND operation between the 3 queries

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (19,946)