cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Filtering for Charts Help

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to create a bar chart that only shows information from the last 30 days (or even better having the ability to filter the chart to any month range). I have something set up currently and it is not showing anything. The error I receive is "Unexpected characters. Characters are used in the formula in an unexpected way".  The choice column I am referencing in Sharepoint is "OnHoldReason" since I want to show a chart of the reasons why something was put on hold. The sharepoint list is titled "MaterialRefill_1". Please see my code below.

AddColumns(GroupBy(AddColumns(Filter(MaterialRefill_1,Created>=DateAdd(Today(),-30,Days)),"SelectedONHOLDReason",OnHoldReason.Value),"SelectedONHOLDReason","ONHOLDReasonList"),"ONHOLDReason",CountRows(ONHOLDReasonList)))

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III

@kkrushinsky 

Can you please share a screenshot of the formula with red lines?  Seeing where the dark red line helps me know where exactly the error is.

See photos below. The red underline is at the very end of the code. I also included a picture of what the chart output looks like (which is nothing basically right now).

10-12-2020 3-58-36 PM.png10-12-2020 4-00-33 PM.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,286)