cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sjlee
Frequent Visitor

Filtering users based on a list of email addresses

I currently have a gallery where I'm showing a list of Office365 users which can be filtered based on search criteria.  I'd like to limit this list to just Office365 users whose email addresses exists in a table. 

How can I do this?

I thought about using Filter(Office365Users.SearchUser({searchTerm:SearchTerm.txt}), Formula), but I wasn't sure how to search against a list in the Formula.

Thanks in advance for any help.

10 REPLIES 10

Luke,

Thanks for spending the time helping me troubleshoot this.  I took your advice and compared the data in the first two collections and found a discrepancy with collection1.  The view does not appear to be pulling in all the data.  I'm working with the developer who created the data pull to find out the issue, but it appears that the code in PowerApps is fine... just a data issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (36,926)