Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darrenfloyd666
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Finding fields in a model driven calculated field

Morning 

I'm trying to recreate the following formula in a Model Driven calculated field: =IF([Risk Likelihood]="Rare",1,IF([Risk Likelihood]="Unlikely",2,IF([Risk Likelihood]="Possible",3,IF([Risk Likelihood]="Likely",4,IF([Risk Likelihood]="Almost Certain",5,0)))))

I've created a drop down field called Risk Likelihood:

RiskLikelihood.png

But when I come to find it in the drop down field in the calculation it's not showing (along with a number of other fields).

What am I doing wrong? All help appreciated 

CalculatedFields.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I've found the answer. It's because I set the type up as Multiselect as opposed to Option Type. Thanks for your help @timl 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
timl
Super User
Super User

Hi @darrenfloyd666 

One reason why fields don't show up is if the 'searchable' option isn't selected for the field in the CDS entity designer. Can you check if [Risk Likelihood] is defined as searchable?

Hi @timl thanks for the reply. I just checked and it is, could there be another reason it's not showing up?

RiskLikelihood.png

I've found the answer. It's because I set the type up as Multiselect as opposed to Option Type. Thanks for your help @timl 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,204)