cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Screen of App stopped displaying in edit mode

App has been in use for several months, all of a sudden app is showing a blank first page. Across several apps that are different copies of each other. I have tried duplicating the page, clearing browsing content. Happening to several users across multiple versions of this app. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Using the treeview of the objects on the screen check the width and height of the screen and other controls.  There has been a recent issue with the width or height of controls being reset to zero when an app is saved.  If you can't get the controls to stay at the width you set them to be open a support ticket with Microsoft.  MS is working on a fix, but it probably won't be in production for another week or two. Support should be able to help you get things cleaned up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Using the treeview of the objects on the screen check the width and height of the screen and other controls.  There has been a recent issue with the width or height of controls being reset to zero when an app is saved.  If you can't get the controls to stay at the width you set them to be open a support ticket with Microsoft.  MS is working on a fix, but it probably won't be in production for another week or two. Support should be able to help you get things cleaned up.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! This explains the issue. Do you know if it will be fixed in a couple weeks or will I still have to reset all the spacing manually?

Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Microsoft said a fix will be rolling out in a week or two.  However, that may prevent future issues, but not fix the current problem you have.  You may still have to reset all the controls that have been set to 0.  But after the fix it shouldn't happen again.  I would suggest opening a support ticket.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your help. The bug has been fixed and my apps restored without me having to reformat everything. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,286)