Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maikeru
Helper I
Helper I

First row of Gallery doesn't show after PowerApps release update to 3.19075.21

Dear all,

My app was working fine until yesterday under 3.19074.24, but after I republished it today under 3.19075.21 (without any change... just added a blank space in App.OnStart), the first row of every Gallery doesn't display anymore.

After restoring the app under 3.19074.24 things are ok.

Please advise.

Best regards.
Michael

24 REPLIES 24
jy8402
Advocate I
Advocate I

This error is coming up for us now as well. I have attempted to revert back to prior versions but am not having any luck

Edit: 
3.21081.49 worked! 

Denimka

Hey, i have the same problem versions: 3.22022.23, 3.22021.27 i didnt have version before. Did someone help me and know, how fix this what i have?

Than You so much

We faced the same issue, in our application one column used some formula. When we load the application is vanish data from that column for the first row only, remain all rows calculation done fine for the same column. When try to reload app 2 to 3 times, then may be one time it seen data in first row. so how can I resolved this issue? please help me.

M365Architect
Frequent Visitor

We too have a same issue since past 1 month now. 

Can someone help on this?

_Corey_
Power Apps
Power Apps

@KundanPatel81 @M365Architect A fix for this issue was recently committed.  It should be available with Studio version 3.22053 which is expected to be deployed the week of May 16th.  Depending on your region, you may need to explicitly select the version via the chooser in Settings -> Support.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (4,477)