cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AugustoEi
Helper I
Helper I

Fixing Hiffen fields

Hi, i'm making an app with 2 columns, the problem is, que app has hidden fields for "data validation" when it shows or hide all the app modifies the layout, there's some tip to avoid this? thanks

3 REPLIES 3
KrishnaV
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @AugustoEi ,

yes, since they are hidden fields, I am assuming you don't want to show that to the user for any reason. If I am right make the height and width of those control as zero dynamically as below.

UpdateContext({varhw:0})

Set this to the height and width properties of those hidden controls.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
KrishnaV
Business Applications MVP
Twitter | Linkedin | YouTube | GitHub
If this post helps you give a and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.

yes, but when i do that the fields reorganize all fields.

a field is hidden moves everything, i show that and does the same.

Thanks!

Hi @AugustoEi,

Could you please share me some screenshots or a small video (maybe gif) explaining the issue to get more understanding on the issue.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
KrishnaV
Business Applications MVP
Twitter | Linkedin | YouTube | GitHub
If this post helps you give a and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

PA Community Call

Power Apps Community Call

Next call is happening on April 21st at 8a PST.

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (94,971)