cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Flexible Height Gallery - Text overlapping ,Height not adjusting properly

Hi , I am using flexible height gallery. But it's not working as expected. Text are getting overlapped. 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kspoojary,

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned. My PowerApps app's configuration as below:28.JPG

Please take a try to save your PowerApps app and close it, then re-open it to check if the issue is solved. In addition, you could also consider take a try to set AutoHeight property of All Label controls within your Gallery control (Flexible Height Gallery) to true:29.JPG

You could also take a try to re-create your PowerApps app and then check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-xida-msft, Thanks for taking your time. I have tried all those things you mentioned. This issue is not consistance sometimes labels get overlapped. and if I naviate back and forward then UI renders properly.  I am not sure if this is a issue with powerapps or am I doing something wrong.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Check out the Power Apps Community Call for January 2021

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,836)