cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cmcsweeney
Helper II
Helper II

Flow Approval email - opening flow instead of approving in the email (Mobile V Desktop)

Hi Guys,

I am using the flow "Start approval when a new item is added" in a sharepoint list. The flow works perfect and on a mobile device in your outlook email when you can click "approve / Reject within the email it will update sharepoint.

But if you are accessing the approval email on a Desktop or laptop  when you click "Approve /  Reject" it will re-direct you to Microsoft flows page to review and approve/reject there.

Can this step be elinimted, as I am looking to reduce down this extra step.  Looking to have the task complete in the email instead of opening flow on a web tab.

Thanks for the help or advice.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@Cmcsweeney 

This sounds like a Power Automate question rather than a PowerApps question. You are welcome to post it here but I suggest you post this in the Power Automate Community instead. You’ll get a quicker and better response over there

Link to Power Automate Community
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Get-Help-with-Power-Automate/ct-p/FL_GeneralDiscussions

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

@mdevaney thanks for promtp the response, I will load the question there now.

2 REPLIES 2
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@Cmcsweeney 

This sounds like a Power Automate question rather than a PowerApps question. You are welcome to post it here but I suggest you post this in the Power Automate Community instead. You’ll get a quicker and better response over there

Link to Power Automate Community
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Get-Help-with-Power-Automate/ct-p/FL_GeneralDiscussions

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

@mdevaney thanks for promtp the response, I will load the question there now.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,222)