cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phineas
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Flow Condition Not Providing Desired Result

I have a recurring Flow that kicks off once a day to test a List to see if any of the 'Titles' have a 'DueDate' that equals 30 days, if yes send an email.

I have two variables: Name: varNumberOfDays             Name: varQualificationTitle

Type: Interger                                Type: String

Value: 30                                        Value: String('Driver')

I have an 'Apply to each' Condition:

items('Apply_to_each')?[DaysRemaining] is equal to  'varNumberOfDays'

The List column 'DaysRemaining' is a calculated column.

Without thge Apply to Condition the flow returns 60, the exact number of "Driver" titles on the List; so, that filter works. There is only one "Driver" title with a DaysRemaining of 30 on the List, however when I use the Condition nothing is returned and no email is initiated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Phineas
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Figured why fight; instead, I simply changed the List 'DueDate' from a calculated column to single-line text (that populates through a PowerApps patch. Now, I can filter on 'DueDate'.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Phineas
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Figured why fight; instead, I simply changed the List 'DueDate' from a calculated column to single-line text (that populates through a PowerApps patch. Now, I can filter on 'DueDate'.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,968)