cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Microsoft dddd
Microsoft

Flow Issue: You need to be signed in to the services used in this app.

I have a flow connected to a powerapps button that inserts a row in a spreadsheet shared on one drive for business.  It works fine if i run the app under the account that I created the flow as but if I run it as a different user i get the error (in the subject above) on the mobile client (the web client doesnt show anything).  When I run the app as the different it does prompt me to connect to the one drive for business service.  I have shared the app and the spreadsheet and confirmed that the secondary user can update the spreadsheet via excel.  Is there a permission i need to enable in the flow to allow this to work?  I have the same issue using the Sql insert a record action.

6 REPLIES 6
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Flow Issue: You need to be signed in to the services used in this app.

Hi dddd,

I have successfully reproduced your issue. Even though the user has log in to his OneDrive for Business accout when he first time open this shared app, he still got the error when clicking on the button to make the flow run.  I will try to report this to the product team. 

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
jf7575
Level: Powered On

Same issue with a Microsoft FTP connection... The user is connected to Offoce365 and Powerapps, he has access to other resources such as Azure SQL but a basic FTP does not work, "You need to be signed in".

Any solution?

jf7575

Anybody here?

I really start to wonder if that's a Microsoft product or an open source developed by a lone guy in his basement with no support because he has a real job during the day.

It starts to be a black eye for Microsoft, an alpha-version proposed as a finished and charged usage solution.

Bill, please come back to Microsoft to put back that company on a professional track!

John

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi,

I just tested with OneDrive for Business and the issue about the original post is already solved. Did you mean that you still have this issue with FTP shared connection in PowerApps?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
jf7575

No, it does not work, FTP flows can't be shared.

And it looks lke they don't even work on smartphones.

John

Bri
Level 8

Is there any resolution to this problem? I still have this error.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,294)