cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper V
Helper V

Flow Run failed: Connection not configured for this service - only a single user affected!?

2018-12-13 09_31_53-Heart In Hand Dev - James.Matson@api.net.au - Outlook.pngI have a user getting the above error whenever the screen navigation kicks off this associated Flow. (GetGroupsForUser) which just gets some data from Azure Table Storage and returns it to the app. He is the ONLY user getting this error, and it occurs on both Windows Desktop and his iPhone. He has closed and re-opened the app, and uninstalled and re-installed PowerApps on his phone. Message still appears. 

I can't find a failed flow execution for this user in the Flow history however, and other users including myself are using this flow fine? Could someone please assist to invsetigate this? It's driving me batty. 

11 REPLIES 11
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JamesM,

Have you made sure that you have shared the flow with this user in Flow site? Also, all included connections are shared with this user too?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JamesM is the user still getting that error message? Also let us know if the above response was helpful

Thanks!

@Anonymous

I also have the same problem. This is with newly added users to the organization. Not sure what you mean by sharing the flow? the only option is to make it a team flow and give the user rights to change it?

Exactly the same problem without any solution
Frequent Visitor

Is there any know solution to this problem? I have several PowerApps flow triggers in my app and it seems to be completely random if it works or doesn't. 

I am also getting same error. Did anyone found the solution to this problem? 

Same problem here.

Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi,

I am having the same issue. I have read I have to make the users admin of the connection which is not ideal. This seems to be an ongoing issue MS don't know how to solve.

I would appreciate if you could have a look at it as it is making Powerapps very unreliable.

@serastpan  Making a user an admin wasn't the solution. Try to make a copy of your flow and then replace one with another. Making a copy fixed that issue. I agree it is a bit frustrating.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (19,105)