cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper III
Helper III

Flow Status 400 ID is malformed (Sending data from MS Form to MS To-Do List)

I have created a new form called US RM Scrap Notification and a new MS To-Do list called US Scrap RM Requests.

I am trying to create a Power Automate (Flow) which takes the form submission data and pushes it to the To-Do list as a new entry.

Here is the configuration for the first 2 steps of the flow, which work: 1) When a response is submitted, and 2) Get response details...

Scrap-flow-error-A.png

Unfortunately, when I test the flow, I get the following error in the 3rd step Add as to-do (V2)

Scrap-flow-error-B.png

Status Code is 400 and error message is "ID is malformed".   Suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks,

gpence

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User III
Super User III

@gpence
This appears to be a question about Microsoft Automate rather than PowerApps. I suggest you post this in the Automate community instead where you will like receive a quicker/better response.

Link to Automate Community
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Power-Automate/ct-p/FlowCommunity

—-
Please Accept as Solution if this post answered your question so others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

@gpence
This appears to be a question about Microsoft Automate rather than PowerApps. I suggest you post this in the Automate community instead where you will like receive a quicker/better response.

Link to Automate Community
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Power-Automate/ct-p/FlowCommunity

—-
Please Accept as Solution if this post answered your question so others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (75,276)