cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post Patron
Post Patron

Flow allowing powerapps integration to sharepoint list to word doc to pdf

Hi,

I've been reworking my flow by adding extra fields, everything seems to be working except the second field (Potential Benefits), which has been an old field that has been working just fine in previous flows. It's now saying "Potential Benefits" which is DataCardValue175.Text is invalid? Any ideas? I triple checked and the DataCardValue is 175.

4 REPLIES 4
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

@pnass001 ,

I am not clear about your error. Could you please elaborate.

If we make any changes into the flow, removing it from it's reference in PowerApps and re-adding into the same place helps.

I would also make sure you are choosing the correct field, the field is matching the data type with the datatype in Flow.

Thanks,

Nabin

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pnass001 ,

Please share more screenshots and code about how to define the app, flow, and word template.

In general, if there is an error in Flow.Run code, the issue is likely to be a mismatch between the input parameters in Flow.Run code and the required parameters in Flow, so please debug from this aspect

Hope this helps.

Sik

@pNabin @v-siky-msft 

The parameters are all matched properly which is why I don't know what else the error could be. In fact, this morning I created a new flow with the same parameters and matched them up again from scratch. The flow worked twice then I got the same error message. I've recreated a "save as" similar new flow multiple times and the same error pops up. Is that considering removing? Is there a way for the powerapps to forget the flow? 

Error message is attached below.

My onselect code to run the flow: 

Set(
vFilename,
DataCardValue50.Text & "_" &
Text(
Now(),
"[$-en-US]yymmdd_hhmmss"
)
);'AutoFillSS1.6'.Run(RefDoc5.Text,PotentialBenefitsE.Text,'DDR Approval 1.YN'.Value,RefPN8.Text,...............,'FR Approval.YN'.Value,vFilename,vFilename, vFilename)

@v-siky-msft @pNabin 

Attached is my flow that is success in running, but did have errors within the convert to PDF part and now has been fixed

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (21,008)