Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Patron
Post Patron

Flow allowing powerapps integration to sharepoint list to word doc to pdf

Hi,

I've been reworking my flow by adding extra fields, everything seems to be working except the second field (Potential Benefits), which has been an old field that has been working just fine in previous flows. It's now saying "Potential Benefits" which is DataCardValue175.Text is invalid? Any ideas? I triple checked and the DataCardValue is 175.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Re: Flow allowing powerapps integration to sharepoint list to word doc to pdf

@pnass001 ,

I am not clear about your error. Could you please elaborate.

If we make any changes into the flow, removing it from it's reference in PowerApps and re-adding into the same place helps.

I would also make sure you are choosing the correct field, the field is matching the data type with the datatype in Flow.

Thanks,

Nabin

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pnass001 ,

Please share more screenshots and code about how to define the app, flow, and word template.

In general, if there is an error in Flow.Run code, the issue is likely to be a mismatch between the input parameters in Flow.Run code and the required parameters in Flow, so please debug from this aspect

Hope this helps.

Sik

Highlighted
Post Patron
Post Patron

@pNabin @v-siky-msft 

The parameters are all matched properly which is why I don't know what else the error could be. In fact, this morning I created a new flow with the same parameters and matched them up again from scratch. The flow worked twice then I got the same error message. I've recreated a "save as" similar new flow multiple times and the same error pops up. Is that considering removing? Is there a way for the powerapps to forget the flow? 

Error message is attached below.

My onselect code to run the flow: 

Set(
vFilename,
DataCardValue50.Text & "_" &
Text(
Now(),
"[$-en-US]yymmdd_hhmmss"
)
);'AutoFillSS1.6'.Run(RefDoc5.Text,PotentialBenefitsE.Text,'DDR Approval 1.YN'.Value,RefPN8.Text,...............,'FR Approval.YN'.Value,vFilename,vFilename, vFilename)

Highlighted
Post Patron
Post Patron

@v-siky-msft @pNabin 

Attached is my flow that is success in running, but did have errors within the convert to PDF part and now has been fixed

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,394)