cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

Flow condition results returning error or false result

Hi, I am very new to this and trying out a basic flow to email when a quantity value for a particular row is less than 6 but can't get it to work without an error.

less than.JPGequal to scope .JPGLes than condition result.JPG

I have also tried the following which seems to work but the condition is returning false result even though the value is correct, 

equal to 4.JPGequal to condition result.JPG

Any help would be much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @dandandsan ,

That is probably better one for the experts over at the Power Automate Community, however it appears the issue is that Excel is sending Quantity over as a String. You need either a Compose statement or a Variable to convert this into a numeric format. I did an example here as below with a Variable - the Expression is 

int(outputs('Get_a_row')?['body/Quantity'])

WarrenBelz_1-1611484842293.png

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @dandandsan ,

That is probably better one for the experts over at the Power Automate Community, however it appears the issue is that Excel is sending Quantity over as a String. You need either a Compose statement or a Variable to convert this into a numeric format. I did an example here as below with a Variable - the Expression is 

int(outputs('Get_a_row')?['body/Quantity'])

WarrenBelz_1-1611484842293.png

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

@WarrenBelz 

That's brilliant, thank you very much. 

No problems @dandandsan ,

You might also take a few minutes to watch this video from Shane Young

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (28,606)