cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flow error to save image in SharePoint list and display back in PowerApps gallery

Dear all,

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Save-image-captured-from-camera-in-SharePoin... this was my previous post that explained details on how I save image in SharePoint list (from "Add picture" control) and display back in PowerApps gallery.

It's working well for past few months. But this week, I try run the flow and realized it has error as below:

Capture1.PNG

Do you have any idea how to solve this?

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi@shabilass,

Based on your description, I have made a similar test on my side and it works great.

From you screenshot, I think there is something wrong with the serve, when it comes to the serve, there are few things we can do.

I suggest that you could delete the flow and re-create it as you created it before.

In addition, I think you could keep you App ID and session ID so that you could contact our support team:

Support | Microsoft Power Apps

Hope it could help you.

Regards,

Qi

Best Regards,
Qi

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi@shabilass,

Based on your description, I have made a similar test on my side and it works great.

From you screenshot, I think there is something wrong with the serve, when it comes to the serve, there are few things we can do.

I suggest that you could delete the flow and re-create it as you created it before.

In addition, I think you could keep you App ID and session ID so that you could contact our support team:

Support | Microsoft Power Apps

Hope it could help you.

Regards,

Qi

Best Regards,
Qi

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,825)