cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UrlbergerP
Advocate I
Advocate I

Flow is not displayed in my powerApp

Hello i am currently working on a PowerApp that is using a couple of PowerApps triggered Flows.

Unfortunately a certain Flow is not displayed in the PowerApp, so i cant add him to my app.

The flow did already exist in the App and was connected to it but i changed it and needed to update it.

So i deleted it and then wanted to re-add it which is now not possible anymore. The problem is existing with all my flows i think, because no other flow is displayed (even if already connected and working). If I add a new flow, i can use it, but the is is then not displayed in my flow overview anymore.

Does anyone have the same problems?

It's the same environment so there is not the problem.

12 REPLIES 12
ThePercio
Frequent Visitor

So, I was hit with this problem yesterday. I spent some time trying to figure it out. My solution was because of an error I made on my end. My trigger was a Manual Button push. However it should be a "Power Apps" Trigger. Stupid mistake on my end, but maybe it will save someone here that possibly made the same mistake.

robertoilidio
Microsoft
Microsoft

As previously mentioned, it is required to use PowerApps triggers instead of Manual trigger

Wrong trigger:

robertoilidio_1-1638918539061.png

Right trigger:

robertoilidio_0-1638918470124.png

DikshaRana
Regular Visitor

I was having the same problem. The problem occur when your PowerApp is in some solution. If you are not sure which solution the Power App is find all the flows which were already listed in the app. Remove the app from the solution and all flows will be visible to you. 

When we create new app with different name this solve the problem and that's why all the flows are visible to developer.

Hope this will help.🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,899)