cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UrlbergerP
Regular Visitor

Flow is not displayed in my powerApp

Hello i am currently working on a PowerApp that is using a couple of PowerApps triggered Flows.

Unfortunately a certain Flow is not displayed in the PowerApp, so i cant add him to my app.

The flow did already exist in the App and was connected to it but i changed it and needed to update it.

So i deleted it and then wanted to re-add it which is now not possible anymore. The problem is existing with all my flows i think, because no other flow is displayed (even if already connected and working). If I add a new flow, i can use it, but the is is then not displayed in my flow overview anymore.

Does anyone have the same problems?

It's the same environment so there is not the problem.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hi @UrlbergerP ,

Have you taken a try to edit your app in different browsers?

Firstly, please make sure you signed in your PowerApps using same account which you use to create/update your flow.

Please create a new blank app, then click "Actions"-> "Power Automate" action, then check if the all available flow connections listed there.

Also please consider clear cache of your browser, and then sign in your PowerApps again, check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, please consider submit an assisted support ticket through the following link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hello, solved the issue by saving the App with another name (So i basically created a new one). In the new App all flows are appearing as they should.

Thanks for your help

5 REPLIES 5
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @UrlbergerP ,

Could you please share a bit more about your issue?

Do you mean that the flow connection does not show up in your app after you made some changes to this flow?

It is an known issue with PowerApps app -- If you made some changes to the flow during editing your canvas app, the changes may not take effect immediately within your app. As an fixed solution, you need to re-load your app to apply the changes you made to your flow.

Within your PowerApps Editor, you need to click "Action"-> "Power Automate" option, to see the available flow connections you could add into your app:

3.JPG

Note: The flow connection should be bind to Event property of a control.

Please consider take a try with above solution, then check if the issue is solved. If the issue still exists, please consider submit an assisted support ticket through the following link:

Best regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello, 

@v-xida-msft 

i know the issue u described ant thats why a actually wanted to reload the flow.

But exaclty that is my Problem. The flows dont show up in the PowerAutomate Section.

Only flows that I created new since the Bug showed up can be added to the flow.

reply.JPG

Hi @UrlbergerP ,

Have you taken a try to edit your app in different browsers?

Firstly, please make sure you signed in your PowerApps using same account which you use to create/update your flow.

Please create a new blank app, then click "Actions"-> "Power Automate" action, then check if the all available flow connections listed there.

Also please consider clear cache of your browser, and then sign in your PowerApps again, check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, please consider submit an assisted support ticket through the following link:

Best regards,

Hello, solved the issue by saving the App with another name (So i basically created a new one). In the new App all flows are appearing as they should.

Thanks for your help

Hi, ive had this issue at various times, but today was driving me mad so it got me looking for a solution.

I can confirm clearing the browser cache does NOT solve the issue, like the answer said i had to use Save As to duplicate the app to get all my flows back.

Has this beeen reported as a bug/issue?

See images.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (54,010)