cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CAGC031268

Flow is not running after trigging from Power apps

Hi all, 

I am a bit frustrated with Power Apps, because periodically some flows trigged from my app in Power Apps (i.e.  SP_SaveNewUser.Run(.....) ) stop working and I need to create a new one.

When I create a new flow and I added it in my power app ...it works perfectly.. next day , when I try to use it..it does not work again. and I need to remove the flow not working, create a new one.. and the issue appears again some later days

Apparently the issue is between Power Apps and Flow (Power Automate), because testing the flow in Power Automate, it works 100%

Removing the Flow and adding it again in Power Apps don't work neither.

do you know why this could be happening?

Thanks a lot

Carlos G.

2 REPLIES 2
Mari
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @CAGC031268 

Are you or the flow owner making changes to the flow after it has been added to the app? If yes, this is a known behavior.

You need to remove and re-add the flow back to the app after making changes. This link can help: Best Practices updating a Flow used by a PowerApp (microsoft.com)

Hi Mari, thanks a lot for your answer...

Really, I am not changing or updating nothing after adding/connecting the flow to my app (in nowhere)..

I create my function in power apps.. I create the flow .. I connect them and I save my app and I work in other functionalities for hours... before closing/finishing my work I test it again and it works perfectly..

Next day the first is to check if it is working, and some of them already stopped working.

I have around 15 flows connected ( since almost 4 months)..the last 3 or 4 of them are with this random issue (the last one)

Any idea?.. really I can not understand.. I am thinking that my app is corrupted

Thanks

Carlos G.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (54,951)