cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CNT
Community Champion
Community Champion

Flow not Connected

As per the new ALM update blog https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/key-alm-updates/  "Canvas apps that trigger flows no longer require editing the app to re-establish the connection to flows after importing a solution."

This is not working properly. I have a Canvas App which has a Flow that uses the OneDrive for Business connector. This whole thing is inside a solution. When this solution is exported to another Environment and when I (the Owner of the App & Flow) run the App, the Flow gets connected and all is well. But if another user (even a Co-owner) with whom the App is shared opens the App, the connection to the Flow is not established and it throws a Run-Time error. Can anyone throw some light into the situation?

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewHolding
Frequent Visitor

Did you end up getting anywhere with this? I am having very similar issues.

Irfan
Resolver II
Resolver II

Its still not working.

I've been using a workaround to get it working post import which works fine for now.

I am importing my solution as a manged solution.

If this is the first time you are importing your solution

Steps:

- Import the managed solution

- Open up the app. 

- Remove the flow connectors

- Add a button and map your flow connectors again one by one

- Save and publish your app

If its not the first time you are importing your solution

Steps:

- Import the managed solution

- Go to App. Dont open it. Click on 3 dots and open "Show Solution Layers". Here you will see 2 layers - the unmanaged layer is your current "published" app. Remove it to make the newly imported app as currently published app.

- Open up the app. 

- Remove the flow connectors

- Add a button and map your flow connectors again one by one

- Remove the button

- Save and publish your app

-Irfan

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (2,086)