cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Flow not Trigg when an item creating or Updationg

i have created a flow based on item creating and updating item, the flow is not triggering but when i click on Test->i will perform the trigger action. The Flow is working fine. Please help me on this

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: Flow not Trigg when an item creating or Updationg

Do you mind sharing how the specific trigger and data source that you're using within your flow? That'll help pin point the issue.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @satya,

Could you please share a screenshot about your flow's configuration?

Which license does your Microsoft Flow belong to?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. My flow's configuration as below:8.JPG

The flow works successfully as below:9.JPG

Within Microsoft Flow, each trigger would have its own trigger interval (Frequency) and limits, you may take a search under the connector list to check if there are any limits listed for the trigger you used: 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/index

In addition, the license of your Microsoft Flow would also take effect on the flow frequency.

More details about the Maximum flow frequency for different license of Microsoft Flow, please check the following article:

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

flow ran success fully if run manually, but it is not triggering automaticallyflow.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,857)