cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blueman125
Frequent Visitor

Flow will not save changes, after fixing triggering

Image 003.jpgI have a flow set up in a shared mailbox. I cannot get it to run. Apparently, the first time I set this up, I named the folder to look in incorrectly. The error is shown here. I added an "s" to the folder name "purchase order"

Image 002.jpg     I've since gone back and fixed multiple times by selecting the folder within the window.  Though I corrected it the flow will not run and each time I go back to edit it, it shows the correct folder, yet the flow will not run and the error message still shows.

Image 004.jpgImage 005.jpg    Can someone please help with this. I am not a flow expert and not a power app designer but have used it succesfully in the past.  Thanks

Here is the details of the error

Image 28.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I'll repost. Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LRVinNC
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Flow questions should be posted in the Flow Community.  You'll get quicker and better answers.  

LRVinNC

------------------
Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

I'll repost. Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,667)