cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hjaf
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

Flows associated with PowerApp is wrong

I have multiple flows that has been disabled and should no longer be associated with my app. In the flows section under details for my app, there are multiple flows named "Logic flows" (I suspect these are previously used and deleted flows), then both active and disabled flows have names (redacted) some of which are no longer in the App at all. 

hjaf_0-1616582618094.png

Some users also experience not being able to trigger flows that are active and associated. Monitored sessions indicate that the connection is missing, yet when I and some other users try the same actions there are no issues.

It seems like there is some sort of dissociation issue. Is there a way to work around to update the Flows list and confirm connections so that end-users have the same experience as the developer? 

1 REPLY 1
alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

This sounds like some kind of caching issue. I would recommend testing in inPrivate to see if they still run into issues there. If they aren't then clearing the cache should fix the issue. If they still are, I'm not certain what could be causing the issue from there. I'd recommend opening a ticket with Microsoft Support and investigating from there. I'll include a link below if you would like to go down that route. Otherwise if any other communities members have any ideas feel free to chime in.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,648)