Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

Flows disappeared from PowerApps list - Yes They Are In The Same Environment

UPDATE: See EDIT below this post.

See attachments.

I've built a couple of apps that work with several flows and they have been working fine in production for months.

The apps and the flows are in the same environment and the flows all start with the Powerapps Trigger.

So yesterday I set to work on a new flow for one of the apps (by opening an existing Flow and using "Save As" to modify), and not only does that flow not appear in my list, but ALL of my flows are unavailable from the PowerApps Studio.

The Flows that are already associated with buttons show up in the list only when that button is selected. But if I select anything that doesn't already have a Flow attached, I get the "Looks like you haven't created any flows yet," which frankly, makes me rage.

I have another app that does not have this problem. See thisappworks.png below.

The only difference between the two apps are that the one that works primary uses the CDS Connector for its data, while the one that doesn't primarily uses the D365 connector. But that shouldn't make a difference right? Both apps are in the same Environment together with all of the Flows.

UPDATE: I "fixed" the problem by exporting and re-importing the app. The duplicate app does not have the problem and I am again able to see the flows I have created. This is "good" I suppose but does anybody know what happened?

Unfortunately, importing the app to Update the original app failed to fix it, so I will have to re-share the new app to the users.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Flows disappeared from PowerApps list - Yes They Are In The Same Environment

Hi @jzcase ,

Oh, that's true. There is a limitation that Canvas app triggered flows are not available in solutions.

For more limitations about solution, Please check this article: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/common-data-service/use-solution-explorer#known-lim... 

Best regards,

Sik

If my post is helpful for you, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Flows disappeared from PowerApps list - Yes They Are In The Same Environment

Hi @jzcase ,

Have your solved your problem?

I am not sure if this is a bug, because I can't reproduce your issue on my side. If this issue is confirmed by me, I will submit it to PowerApps Team.

Best regards,

Sik

Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

I suspect it may have happened as a result of moving my canvas app into a Solution. The canvas apps that I did not move into a solution did not have the problem.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jzcase ,

Oh, that's true. There is a limitation that Canvas app triggered flows are not available in solutions.

For more limitations about solution, Please check this article: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/common-data-service/use-solution-explorer#known-lim... 

Best regards,

Sik

If my post is helpful for you, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Just had the same issue here.  Turns out, I needed to add the Power App to the solution that I contains the Flow I wanted to call.  I had created the Flow within the Solution before adding the app.  Once I added the app, everything worked perfectly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,667)