cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beko
Frequent Visitor

Flows in PowerApps - Status 404 - Item not found

Hello,

recently I struggle with Flows in combination with PowerApps and NAV. I don't know if someone else had this or a similar case (if so please let me know Smiley Wink ) since I'm new here. I post it here bcs of the possibility that I integrate the wrong PowerApps value into the flow.

I created a PowerApp which works pretty fine in combination with NAV. With the flow I try to track modifications of a field in the PowerApp which will be written in NAV. In case of a modification it shall send a mail. 

First what I noticed: There aren't triggers anymore. Just actions. Does anyone know why they got removed?
So instead of the trigger I'm using the "Get item" action for NAV in my flow to load the alreadey existing record. The webservice is based on contracts and the composite key contains the document type and the contract number. I guess "Getitem_RowID" would be the contract number but unfortunately I can't find the field for the document type when I created the NAV action.

Then I go further with a constraint which uses the field "Beschreibung" (contract description) and if this isn't equal to "Bedingung_Wert" (contract description of the loaded record in the "Get item" section) a mail will be sent.

large.jpg

When I test the flow it failes finding the test record by the contract number. 

large (1).jpg

Since I'm really not experienced to combinate PowerApps with flows and I didn't find an useful AND understandable explaination with Google I hope I could receive at least a hint here. 

Thank you in advance! Smiley Very Happy

2 REPLIES 2
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Beko,

First of all, you first screenshot is very small and unclear, please upload the full image here.

In this flow, PowerApps is the trigger and you can only have one trigger in one flow. If you want to start a flow from PowerApps, then you have to use PowerApps as the only trigger.

I think the main issue is related to the Row Id field in Get Item action. In the record Id field, you need to set here from the previous NAV action step or a hardcoded value which exists in the database. I think you have got the wrong value in this "Getitem_RowID" you get from PowerApps. What is this field in PowerApps?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello @v-monli-msft,

first of all, thank you for your reply! 

Even if the screenshot is a bit blurry its still readable. But anyway here is a better version of it. 

Unbenannt.jpg

The fact that it's not possible to use multiple trigger in one single flow is senseful but doesn't answers why there aren't trigger for NAV itself anymore. 

In the past days I did different test cases. The logic of this flow seem to work. It really seem to be the composite key (contract number, documenttype) of the source table. As I mentioned I didn't know how to add the key part for the document type. I tried several combinations to add it to the "Getitem_RowID" without success. And of course I test the flow with existing data 😄

Regards,

Bea

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,035)