cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Digital
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Fluent UI controls in normal Power Apps like Power Apps for Teams

Power Apps for teams has controls styled using Fluent UI. Is there a way of getting these styled controls in regular Power Apps?

Would I need to download .msapp and unpack using source code tool to style controls?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Digital
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

I achieved this (sort of) by saving and unpacking the .msapp from Teams then I used the JSON template in my app. Most controls are styled using the Teams theme but there is no option for primary and secondary buttons. They all come out purple. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BrianS
Super User
Super User

Some of the controls can just be copied and pasted between the 2 types of PowerApps. If the control your using will not do that, you could try the source code route - that may or may not work

Digital
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

I achieved this (sort of) by saving and unpacking the .msapp from Teams then I used the JSON template in my app. Most controls are styled using the Teams theme but there is no option for primary and secondary buttons. They all come out purple. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,874)