cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Form Deleting

When creating a new form we have the option to delete which directs you to a page that asks "Are you sure you want to delete?" "Yes" "No". The "No" takes you back to the form while the "Yes" deletes the form. If someone decided to hit delete, then hit "No", then decide they want to delete, and hit "Yes" it deletes the last record in the list and not the form that was being created. Any way to fix this?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Form Deleting

You would have to share a lot of your app for me to hunt that down. If I was you I would start by looking at all the code on the New Form. I wonder if you are doing something with OnVisible that is resetting things when you go back to the form after they click NO? 

What is the code in your delete function? I assume it is set to delete a variable of some sort. I would figure out what is in that variable and how it is getting changed in the process.

Shane

Shane - Microsoft MVP, YouTube, and PowerApps Consulting for when you are in a bind to get this fixed quickly. And finally we now have PowerApps Training
Highlighted

Re: Form Deleting

"Remove(Projects_1,Gallery1.Selected);Navigate(BrowseProjects,ScreenTransition.Fade)" is the function that I have on the delete button.

It seems that it is changing what is selected once I move from the form page to the "Are you sure you want to delete" page.

Tyler

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,717)