cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kptyh

Form Displays Too Small

Hello. I created a customized form from a Sharepoint list that has been working fine until the other day. I set the display settings to 1185x1600 which was the perfect size, and the form would take up most of the screen for easy viewing and entry. Now, when the form is opened it displays on the right side of the screen (where the list details screen opens) and is extremely small. After reading several posts and the Known Issues list, cleared my cache and reset the display settings, and republished the form multiple times. None of these 'fixes' have resolved the issue.  Is this a Power Apps glitch or is could there be something wrong with the form? 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chiming in here as I am having this issue as well. Hopefully somebody else knows a fix! 

uiterlex
Advocate I
Advocate I

Same happens to me ... see attachement image
Gr. Lex

jnernst
Helper III
Helper III

This has been happening to me for awhile now. In my experience with this issue changing the display resolution in the settings on powerapps to something and reverting has worked. It might take more than one try...

It's honestly a hilarious bug, dumb things like this still fall through the cracks and aren't repaired.

WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @jnernst , @kptyh  and @uiterlex ,

You need to set the Form Width to an actual pixel value (not Parent.Width) - it seems Power Apps at times will not recognise the new Settings width and tries to "squeeze it in"

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Visit my blog Practical Power Apps

It was all set to a definite. Form was just appearing wonky... tried changing display setting and that didn't do any magic for me. What I did that finally worked, this time around, was going into the versions of the form within SharePoints form settings... it took a few tries (almost a dozen) but it worked.

Sorry, i didn't say what I did within the form settings>versions. I restored the previously published version and republished it. Won't work perfectly, but eventually you'll get your form back!

Josh

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (1,804)