cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
addy2019
Level: Powered On

Form Pro Survey disabled in Powerapps

I have created a Form Survey in Share-point for my office team & now I want to embedded it to Power-apps to be able to make more engaging app. But when I selected "Forms Pro Survey" Input in Screen & tried selecting Survey, Select Survey drop down is Disabled. While there was 'Premium' label on top of it which says "Apps that uses this control must have Plan 1". I have Plan 2, i assume Plan 2 has more access than Plan 1. Is my assumption wrong? Am I missing something here?

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Re: Form Pro Survey disabled in Powerapps

@addy2019 

PowerApps has moved on from Plan 1 and Plan 2 instead opting to sell licenses per app/per user.  This leads me to believe you may be a legacy customer who has chosen to hold onto these plans until the transition period is over.

I would contact your licensing partner for more info here.  I believe the Forms Pro feature went General Release around the time of the licensing change and perhaps some consideration was missed for the legacy Plan 2 customers who haven't moved to the new licenses yet.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

addy2019
Level: Powered On

Re: Form Pro Survey disabled in Powerapps

Will contact my companies IT helpdesk to check why this feature is not activated for us.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch

Join us for the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event on Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM PST.

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,389)